b. Brief biography of the author (100 words)
c. Objectives or research questions clearly marked
f. Analysis or discussion
h. References in the text following the Harvard style
i. Bibliography which has been cited (brief)
6. Include two relevant images and point out where to place them in the text. Images should be selected so that there is no copyright infringement. Book cover images or photographs taken by the author may be included. If people appear in the photographs, especially children or young people, you must have their permission or, in the case of minors, permission from a family member. If more images of a picturebooks are required, this must be discussed with the editors.
7. The editors will translate the entry into Spanish (or English) if the author is unable to do so. The translation will be sent to the author before publishing.
8. If the text is not well written or presented, it will be returned to the author with suggestions.
9. The coordinators and editors reserve the right to reject texts have been re-written if the revisions are not considered adequate.
10. One entry per month will be published towards the end of the month, except in July and December and the editors will determine the order and timetable of publication.
11. By submitting their text, the authors grant permission for publication if selected. The content of the text is the responsibility of the authors.
12. Published authors will be sent a letter to confirm their participation in the blog.
13. A directory of authors will be created added to the blog.